I am uniquely qualified for the role of Project Manager for the following five reasons:
- I ran my own marketing and communications firm for 20 years before being hired by a client to develop and manage environmental health, disaster recovery, and mitigation programs for federal government agencies.
- I have developed a proprietary approach to marketing and communication which addresses thirty (30) critical questions when developing any crafted marketing message. I’ve achieved tremendous results with this approach to communication, increasing product/service recognition, improving service levels, and reducing project costs. (see blog on Journalistic Approach to Marketing)
- I manage projects and client experience with equal ease. I routinely find the right balance between client needs and their budgets, talents, and resources.
- I am a creative thinker, combining my public relations and marketing experiences with my personal creative talents to look at projects and relationships with a fresh and balanced perspective.
- I am very competent in the software needed to manage a wide range of projects; including Adobe, Pro Tools, Corel, IBM Kenexa, and Microsoft products.