25 questions to ask on Achievement, Courage, and Discipline
- Can you tell me about the most competitive situation you have been in?
- As you look back over your past, what do you consider your single most important accomplishment?
- What do you think are characteristics which distinguish achievers from other people?
- Tell me about a time you displayed such characteristics?
- What shortcomings have you had to overcome to achieve what you have?
- What’s been your greatest responsibility?
- What talents are you most proud of?
- What makes you a good team player (or team leader)?
- What have been some of the risk you have had to take? What were the results?
- How do you feel when you find that you have made a mistake or are in the wrong?
- What are some things that you have found difficult to face?
- How did you deal with those things?
- What are things that you find easy?
- What do you find hard?
- When you disagree with your superiors, how to you handle the problem or conflict?
- What makes you angry?
- What strengthens your resolve?
- What are your career or mission goals for the next six months, year, five years?
- What do you think distinguishes a star in your field from an average participant?
- What are the most challenging, rewarding, and important parts of your mission (or job, career, or purpose)?
- How do you organize your time when working?
- How do you plan for managing that time?
- How do you spend your off hours?
- What are you interests, hobbies, or volunteer passions?
- How much time do you spend on these activities?